Whether you work from home or in a brick and mortar office, everyone has things they can’t work without. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing some of the things that people who work from home can’t work without. First, I’d like to start with my own list though.
- My computer – This one is obvious, I’m sure. I need my computer to do the work I do for Apptical, and I need at least some kind of electronic device, whether it’s my Kindle or my phone, to jot down ideas I get when I’m away from my computer.
- My Samsung Galaxy phone– As I just mentioned above, when I can’t be in front of my computer, I use my mobile phone to make notes about things I need to do, or to check emails.
- My Kindle – I also use my Kindle to make notes and check email, and I also read a lot of books on it that give me ideas for different things related to my business.
- My landline phone – I need my landline phone for my current work from home job with Apptical, which I need to hold on to until I’m making enough money from other sources.
- Evernote – I use Evernote for all sorts of things, such saving important emails or articles that I want to read, making to-do lists and setting reminders for things I need to do.